Want a Free Quote? -Request here:
Platinum Series Fanfold Re-Siding Underlayment:
This insulation offers improved R-value all while being positioned as a flat foundation to have under new siding.
- Flexible without cracking.
- Low levels of moisture absorption.
- Available in 1/4” and 3/8” thicknesses.
- Reflective facer is made available in the 3/8” thickness.
Alside insulation offers two types of insulation in their Platinum Series Insulation boards. Each type has the same material which consists of polystyrene foam. This foam has improved R-value, promising great energy efficiency as it resists heat flow.
Alside insulation offers many benefits for your home in the long run, but also in the initial installation, such as that it does not crumble, so the job site will not consist of extra mess. These boards are also resistant to cracking and denting, which makes for cleaner installation in even the tightest spaces.
Platinum Series Insulation Board with Interlocking Edges:
The interlocking edges are perfect for tight fits all while resisting dents and cracking.
- Resists moisture and doesn’t hold water.
- Improved R-value (Up to 3.8 R-value).
- Reduces energy cost.
- Available in 1/2” and 3/4" thicknesses.
1717 N. Naper Blvd., Suite 200, Naperville, IL 60563